Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Smith and Morehouse

Sandy planned a fishing trip for us last Sunday, and we drove up to Smith and Morehouse. I've never been there, and I'm glad we went. So pretty! Will was the only one who caught anything- a stick- but we still had good times. We saw some deer, and the autumn colors were amazing.

The only catch of the day- Will's stick. He was pretty excited.

This picture didn't do the fall colors justice- it was way prettier in person.

Sandy trying very hard to catch a fish, he's normally pretty good at this stuff.

Lydia always has a great time doing whatever we are doing.

4 comments:

. said...

Thank you for moving your spider further down the line. I like you new pictures much better. It looks so pretty at the lake.

Kristi said...

I want to see the leaves change colors here. It was 93 today. Yucky. It looks like you had a fun family outing.
That Lydia is seriously cute. She looks like cute Mommy.

LePage Family said...

I agree...Lydia is adorable! How fun that we have babies nearly the same age! This is absolutly my very favorite stage of baby hood! So easily entertained - or distracted. And just happy. All the time. As long as he is included in what we are doing, he is totally content. Playing the Wii? Just plop him in front of you on the floor and let him play with the cord. He will sit for an hour doing that! I am starting the video games a tad too early in his life? I feel like the mom of the year! Ugh.

The Anderson Fam said...

What cute pictures. I love them. Are you loving the new camera. We recently bought one to and I have no clue how to work it. It makes me feel old. Anyways, gorgeous pictures and I guess it helps a little to be taking pictures of beautiful people too.