Monday, January 4, 2010

December

Man, I love the holidays and man, I love when they are over. Back to 'healthy' eating (which for me just means not eating everything in sight all day long) and the much needed routine. Here are some pictures from Christmas and other December events. Please congratulate me on posting, as I haven't done so since August.



Love having Santa come to our family parties! Here's hoping they got what they wished for.

Early Christmas presents at Aunt Shannie's. Lydia had a poo-plosion and her slacker mother didn't have extra clothes.

This pretty much sums up our Christmas break. We were lazy. Jammies all day kind of lazy.


This is what you get when you say, "Lydia- show me your grumpy face!"


Will, irritated and embarrassed with his having to pose his Snuggie.


Well, he loved his Leapster. I swear, he's awake and playing 'Batman' but he looked asleep in all three photos I tried to take. He's obsessed. We'll have to place limits soon.


This was some Christmas morning fun. Both of them loved Lydia's present. Balls popping all over the place.


My Christmas gifts included warmth. Coat, hat, scarf.


Lydia found some glasses in her stocking, and despite the fact that she got some cool stuff- I think this was her favorite thing.
It was a fun month! I hope to blog with more frequency. My goal is once a month. That's not too bad eh ?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea! you are back on the blog map. For us out of towners, this is all we get from friends. Please don't starve me of your funniness. "Pooplosion," it isn't a word that needs to be added to the dictionary, because every mother knows EXACTLY what it means...and then some. We have experienced it.
Your Christmas break, lounging style, looks oh so wonderfully familiar.
It appears that Christmas was good to you and your family.

Lisa Woodbury said...

Yeah you posted!!! (not that I have room to talk, I don't even have a blog). Sounds like it was pretty great!

. said...

Ok..I keep thinking that Lydia is still a baby. Turns out she's growing. She is so cute!!