Monday, August 10, 2009

Huff Reunion etc.

We just got back from the Huff Reunion this past weekend. The weather was nice and cool, but not freezing. Good times! We camp in Huntington Canyon, which is near Price.

Sandy doing the 'washer toss,' which along with horseshoes, is a Huff family tradition.


Will and Blaze.


Lydia kissing grandma Janet.


Will with his uncle Lee, making bracelets.






Will, Cheyanne, Alyssa

And here is Will, who told me, "mom, take off my training wheels. I know how to ride a two-wheeler now." I kind of brushed him off, but he kept asking so Sandy took the wheels off tonight. Sandy tried to show him but Will wanted to do it alone. He was right! He does know how to do it. After an hour, he was mastering turns and getting really steady. What a big guy!





2 comments:

Kristi said...

What a big kid. My kids put up way more drama about riding a two wheeler than that.
Will will be going into Kindergarten next month right? Wow, how did we become parents to school age kids?
(That was a rhetorical question. I do know about the birds and the bees.)

The Anderson Fam said...

what a darling happy boy, Lydia's eyes are captivating. Love the updates. Beautiful family, email me at tjcampmor@yahoo.com and I'll invite you to ours if you'd like.