Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I'm gonna get their cruds."

Will had been introduced to 'trash talk.' He's recently learned to play Mario Kart on our Nintendo 64 (yes, I know we're technologically behind the times). This morning he was playing and just started saying, "I'm gonna get their cruds." And if he did get their cruds, he would say- "See, that's what I mean."

Will and his Dad tease a lot back and forth, and I just wanted to include a few samples of Will's greatest comebacks.

"You're a stinky shoe that smells like a stinky boot."
"Yeah, because you're a poopdog." (he learned poopdog from his Dad)

I'll add to the list later when I can remember some more, but just had to post before I forgot.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That is some funny stuff. I love when kids are trying to act so tough or grown up and say stuff like that. They really just can't pull it off when they deliver it that way. Please let us know the other trash talking phrases he comes up with.