Saturday, February 14, 2009

birthday and baby proofing

A happy belated birthday to Sandy (32!) among other things. He turned a year older on February 10th. Below he's sharing some birthday cake with Will. We think Sandy's a great part of our family, and we love him even though he's old!


Hanging out and getting cozy in bed. I don't know what's all over Will's face, but he always seems to have food on there somewhere.

So, I have kind of forgotten about baby proofing certain parts of the house. In our old house, our cupboards were old and didn't easily open. The drawers weren't on rollers so Will was never able to get into anything. Not so in this house. Lydia is forever emptying drawers. Her current favorites are the dishtowel and the foil/plastic wrap/baggies drawer. Very messy. Not to mention the pinched fingers. I guess I'll have to break down and buy some of those drawer locking things.

It's a good thing she's cute!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy birthday Sandy! 32 huh? Well that's okay.
I hope it was a good one.
I love the picture of the whole family in bed. That seemed very familiar to me.
Lydia is super cute. At least she is innocently getting into trouble. Benny is at the point where he TRIES to push buttons (literally and figuratively).
Cute family.