Monday, November 17, 2008

Belated Halloween and other things.

I've been a slackish blogger. Here are the kiddo's Halloween costumes, and then a random bath tub pic, because it was pretty darn cute.

These are a few of Will's buddies, Ryan and Lars. They go to "bowling daycare" with him, and on this particular day they did a Halloween parade and trick or treated. Bowling daycare is where he hangs out while I bowl in my Chieftans Ladies League. Yes, I am that cool.

A somewhat shy Scooby Doo.


Lil' Punkin. Her head was really just too big for the hat. She gets that from me. Sorry Lydia, and just so you know you'll never look good in hats.

Will thought it was WAY cool to take a bath with his sister. He probably won't think so for very much longer, so I'll enjoy it now.

3 comments:

LePage Family said...

awww..Lukas LOVES to take baths with is baby brother. They have so much fun together!
And you...a bowler? I don't think I knew that about you!? My mom was a league bowler and that is one of my fondest memories - going to that day care. I had the most fun there and they had THE BEST frosted cookies. I will never forget it!
I am glad you posted...thanks for sharing the pics! Your kiddos ARE adorable!

. said...

So cute!! Scooby is pretty cute but that pumpkin is SUPER cute!!

Kristi said...

So are getting to be a good bowler? Are you into the bowling or is it an excuse to socialize with friends?
I love the Scoob costume. Did you ever find the Pooh costume? Lydia is cute as can be.
Spencer says that he can't wear hats too. He says he has a pin head. Looks like the kids had a super Halloween.