Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rock On

We were invited to a costume party last night, and instructed to come as rock stars. Well, I think we're pretty awesome- so I had to post our pics. I may regret posting these later. Oh wait, I already regret posting them, but I've put in all this time so here they go.


Hey! Isn't that...Travis Barker from Blink 182? Wow, what a hottie.

Oh wait, it's just Sandy.

Whoah! You're probably wondering, when did Amy Winehouse hang out in Alison and Sandy's back yard?!?! No worries, it's not really Amy. Just me.

I realize I'm not emaciated enough to play the part. But hey, what are you gonna do? I did my best with my D.I. outfit and my itchy wig. Good times.

5 comments:

LePage Family said...

NICE JOB! I suck at putting together halloween costumes. Wish I could come up with those ideas! So, did ya have any fun at the party? I bet the wig was itchy AND hot!

myke said...

What's to regret? You guys rock! I totally dig the tats.

Julie said...

Grrrr. Sorry Alison, I actually don't think Myke reads your blog. At least, not until now.

Kristi said...

Wowsers. That is funny stuff.
We had a Halloween party too, but we literally came up with our costumes at home after the party had already started. It is fun when you go all out. It reminds me of the Halloween where I went FULL out, rented a Princess Leah costume, and then hung out at Karen's with you and Sandy for a few hours before going to Lindsay's sister's house and played Trivial Pursuit. I suppose I needed to make sure there was a party or something to get dressed up for before dedicating my evening to being a space Princess.

Adams family said...

You guys are the coolest! I think amy winehouse is the best, scariest costume ever. Great pick!