Saturday, August 16, 2008

My funny little man

Will said some of the funniest things today. Sorry there's not photo to post, but I had to write these down somewhere so I would remember them.

- Rubbing the side of his head he said, "I get a headache right here when I run out of ideas."
- He's been playing tennis with his dad, and he loves to say that he's "getting real easy at tennis."
- He told me tonight that if Sandy ever said I was dumb, he'd "fight him up" for me. Specifically, that he'd poke him in the stomach with a stick.

Man, that kid cracks me up.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice. I think that is the best thing about having a blog, it's such a good, quick way to record stuff like that. I really dig it.

Also, now you have it in writing and publicly known that Will has a poking stick and is not afraid to use it. I'd say that's a powerful incentive for Sandy, or anyone else really, not to start talking smack about how dumb you are.

So you've shared something cute about your kid AND you've promoted a good lesson in morals. Win, win.

COCO said...

I love the headache comment...Way to cute!!!