Friday, August 29, 2008

Discovery Gateway, and Our New Camera


It was kind of terrifying, but we bought a new camera that seems to be pretty cool. Perhaps a bit too cool, I think the camera's IQ is higher than mine. I took it to the park today for a few random shots, I think they turned out pretty well.


Man, my kids are cute. We also went to Discovery Gateway today with Amy, Olivia, and Makena. Good times! We love hanging out with them when they are in town. Vegas is just too far away :(


Makena (1) and Olivia (3) are perhaps the two cutest girls I know.
(Except for my own, and anyone else who is reading this that has a girl- yours are also the cutest.)


Will totally digs the cash register. It was quite popular today.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

So you went with the SLR. After I talked to Spencer about our camera emails, I realized that I didn't know what I was talking about even in my vague, non-helpful, reply.
Lydia is so cute. She is Cindy Lou Who from "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas". Those eyes are Precious Moments-esque.
We would have loved to be there for your and Amy's friend reunion. We live much too far away too. Cute post. Cute kids.

Adams family said...

Your kids are pretty dang cute!